MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS NEXTNOW services include:
NEXTNOW has offered advisory services for M&A transactions for a wide range of clients, including Italian and international companies, private equity funds, private investors, in both Solar and Wind Renewable sector ranging from EUR 5 million to EUR 80 millions. Our experience and specific focus on transactions in the mid-market segment has enabled us to build a unique M&A and entrepreneurial boutique that specializes in cross-border transactions. We support entrepreneurs in the development of their business ventures and exit strategies, through a well structured process of buying and selling assets and shareholdings.
- identification of strategic options and feasibility study
- identification of targets or potential buyers
- advice on valuation, deal structure and negotiating tactics
- advice on the financing structure and on sources of financing
- assistance in all phases of the negotiation process and support in the preparation of contractual documentation.
NEXTNOW advices its clients on raising debt facilities to support acquisition and debt-restructuring operations.
We have acquired significant experience in interacting and negotiating with the major Italian banks with reference to both extra-judicial and judicial procedures as capital expenditures, project financing and reorganization of capital structures.
NEXTNOW services include:
- preliminary analysis of capital needs
- definition of the most efficient capital structure and of the most appropriate debt facility
- drafting of term sheet
- selection of lending counterparts
- assistance in negotiation
- support in managing post-deal relationship with debt providers with particular attention to covenants and obligations deriving from the financing contracts
NEXTNOW provides financial consulting In distressed situations, for debt restructuring and turnaround processes, providing the necessary technical, legal (in collaboration with leading specialized law firms) and financial advice, identifying the best solutions for recovery.
We help our clients to understand the nature of the crisis and to choose between the various alternatives, in order to regain a balanced financial structure and restore the appropriate growth drivers.
NEXTNOW can count on a multi-expertise team which provides comprehensive support to its clients, facilitating dialogue between debtors and creditors, with reference to both extra-judicial and judicial procedures. NEXTNOW also offer our consultancy services to industrial and institutional investors interested in acquiring assets and companies exiting from bankruptcy proceedings.
NEXTNOW services include:
- analysis and definition of an optimal and sustainable financial structure
- review of industrial and financial portfolio
- assessment and implementation of value creation strategies
- preparation of financial restructuring plans for use in court-led or creditor–agreed procedures
- assistance in renegotiating terms and conditions of outstanding debt and raising of new debt facilities
NEXTNOW also provides assistance to private companies that need to reorganize their shareholding structure (i.e. family transition, management buy in, etc.).
NEXTNOW can support its clients with additional professional services including:
- Valuations of companies, business units and brands
- Fairness opinions
- Impairment tests
- Analysis and review of business plans